Music Instrument Rentals, Sales and Repairs
Why You Should Rent a musical instrument from Mulhausen Music
- Over 43 years in business renting music instruments in Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake and Geauga counties.
- One of the last "mom and pop" music instrument rental stores left in business -- deal personally with only the owner/manager.
- Hours are 9:00am to 9:00pm seven days a week by appointment only (never any waiting to rent your next music instrument)
- Personal instruction on proper assembly of your music instrument (and disassembly), plus proper maintenance (free maintenance booklet included with every instrument rental)
- Only quality, name brand, top playing American made music instruments are rented or sold. We believe in America and American made music instruments
- We have the same low rental fee for over 30 years with no incremental increases or major price increase each time you re-rent, like many other stores. Don't be fooled by ridiculously low music instrument rental fees with later significant price increases.
- Rent your music instrument as long as you like with NO obligation to buy or return. You can rent to own your instrument by applying 3 rentals (9 months) to the purchase price of your instrument or any other new/used instrument that is available.
- All music instruments checked by a certified band instrument technician and play tested by a professional musician.
- All repairs are done by a certified band instrument technician with over 43 years experience (same day or next day service in most cases)
- All books discounted 10%, accessories and purchased instruments discounted 20% (new and used instruments except rentals)
- Quality, honesty, integrity and service
- All business conducted in professional, efficient, knowledgeable and friendly manner
- One page instrument rental agreement with no legalese or fine print (same one used for over 30 years). Compare this with the majority of other stores with multiple pages, legalese and fine print
- We appreciate your business
What our customers are saying about us:
Over the past several years, I have had the pleasure of dealing with the Mulhausen's in relation to my role as Music Department Chairman of the Wickliffe City Schools.
I can say in all honesty that they have always given my department excellent service and prices. They also have a fine rental program. The thing that I have been most impressed with is that they put the musical needs of the students first. I, for one, was very sorry to see them leave the Wickliffe area. I wish them mush success in their new environment.
Music Department Chairman (Retired)
Wickliffe City Schools
Excellent customer service! When my son's instrument had a missing screw they were quick to fix it! Such a knowledgeable business! I rent with confidence and will be going back for my next student who needs an instrument. Thank you!!
JP, Parent of Olmsted Falls student (rental)